You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||5 months ago|
|ansible||10 months ago|
|docs||7 months ago|
|talks||7 months ago|
|terraform||5 months ago|
|.gitignore||10 months ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.md||5 months ago|
|TODO.md||10 months ago|
Setup scripts for my homelab
- Single node Nomad server for running workloads.
- Consul agent co-located for service discovery.
- Ansible scripts to boostrap the node.
- Terraform modules for managing the following services:
- Nomad jobs
- Cloudflare DNS
- DigitalOcean Infra
- Tailscale VPN for connectivity to internal services.
- Caddy as a reverse proxy for all web services.
Here's a collection of posts I've written which shows how Hydra has evolved over the years:
Visit SETUP.md for following instructions on setting up Nomad and Consul.